Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Convention.... gone!

What a whirlwind! I just got home from the 2008 Stampin' Up! Convention - and what a great time we had! I love getting rejuvenated at convention with the stamping ideas, swaps, business tips, etc. But most of all.... it is seeing my friends again.

In the 12 (almost 13) years that I have been doing Stampin' Up! I have made some fantastic friends, and we meet up each year at convention. I love bumping into those that I have met over the years and am always amazed at how we remember each others name and face when we are making our way through almost 6000 people. Then add on those that I get to meet after chatting with them online in my SUDSOL group - it feels like we are all close family!

My usual "gang" - Gail, Lauri, Deb, and Carn - well, we just always have a great time. We all have different backgrounds, different places we are in our SU! business, and multiple personalities (ok.. that didn't sound exactly right! LOL) yet we hang together and enjoy each other's company as if we lived next door.

While at convention we received the NEW 2008/2009 Idea Book & Catalog. WOWEE... they have done a fantastic job.... again! The new stamps are fantastic - the samples are amazing! In addition - we are now going to carry the Sizzix Big Shot die cutter and *exclusive* cutting dies! So very cool. Keep your eye's open (or on my blog) for more info soon.

There is so much more info I have to share with you all.... but just too much for one blog posting. So, will post more in the coming days!!

No comments: