Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Peace, quiet, and even a little work


School has started for the Pod Children! YIPPEE!! (I know... bad mother, but really.... it is nice with no one to bother me all day!) Pod#1 started 9th grade, and Pod#2 started 6th grade, and *REALLY* they were both excited to go back to school. It is so nice to get everyone back on a normal schedule, and I am looking forward to regular activities like sports, scouts, etc.
Each year I take a first day of school picture and a last day of school picture - I love seeing how much they change from year to year, and even from start of school to end of school! Someday... I'll even scrapbook them! LOL
So... here is to all you other mothers out there waiting for school to start..... enjoy the moment, because just as you get all comfy, the school bus pulls up to drop them off again!

1 comment:

Deb Greenwood said...

gAwwww...they look so cute! hugs!