Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Do Spiders Have Noses?


Last weekend I attended a fun stamping event in Red Lodge. We spent time stamping, visiting, eating, and having fun!
These are two of the make & takes we did! Aren't these spiders just so freakin' cute! So simple - just use the scallop circle punch, photo corner punch, and various small circle punches for the eyes and nose. In the middle - are chocolate covered mint candies.
We also played with the Big Shot. We used the Pillow box die to cut out of halloween DSP to make quick treat favors (and of course put chocolate inside!!)
I love spending time with Friends and other stamping enthusiasts. Are you interested in attending a big event like this? Maybe a retreat? Let me know! I would love to plan one for our area!

1 comment:

gwimb said...

Very cute - wish I was that talented -- GWIMB - Guess Who I Might Be (hint look at the email address)