Sunday, November 23, 2008

Get Ready for the Holiday Extravaganza Sale!


What is the Holiday Extravaganza sale?
The sale is a limited-time, 20 to 50 percent discount on select product bundles from November 26 through December 1, 2008. Details on discounted product bundles will be announced when the sale begins November 26. Quantities of discounted bundles are limited, so be sure to place orders online early! You will be able to view the product bundles on my website.

Where?
Visit my Stampin' Up! Website (click here) and select the Shop Now button in the upper right corner. (remember - this doesn't start until November 26th - and quantities are limited - so order RIGHT AWAY!) If you prefer not to order online, you can order through me - but don't wait! You don't want to miss out on something!

I hope you all enjoy what I am sure will be fantastic specials!

No comments: