Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December is here... oh my!

I don't know about you all, but I am not ready for December. Besides the usual hub bub, I also am stressed out about a trip my scouts are taking to California. I am sure it will go well, but can't do it with out worrying I guess!

I am looking forward to stamp night because even though it is stressful right before - I really enjoy the relaxing, chatting, and stamping with friends.

Last month we made this cute singing reindeer - entirely from punches (ok, the antlers are a Sizzlit) - I CASED this sample from another SU! demo - changed the papers used - but I just love that people have this great creativity! The chunky glitter is really cool too!

Please remember to mark December 10th on your calendar for this month - EVERYONE is welcome!

1 comment:

gwimb said...

This is ADORABLE!!!! Wish I was this creative.