Monday, December 7, 2009

Grab a chair *before* reading!

Ok, you have a chair? You are sitting down? Here is the news -

This Thursday, December 10th - at our stamp night, we will be........ EMBOSSING!

I know, i know... aren't you glad I told you to sit down?

For those of you who may not know me that well, it isn't really a big secret, but I really hate to emboss. It isn't hard, I know. I love the look, but I am a simple stamper. I prefer my items to be no fuss, no mess. I don't like to have to get out extra tools, etc to complete something - so I rarely emboss (and don't even ask me to get all in to the most recent rage technique if I have to gather up a bunch of stuff to do it!!). So - quick, nice, simple - that's me!

But - just for you all. Just cause I love you.... we will be EMBOSSING on Thursday (so don't ask me to do it again for another year! LOL)

No comments: